I have to say I have absolutely loved the gorgeous weather this weekend, and it reminded me that the wedding season is only just around the corner.
If you’ve been invited to share someone’s special day this year like I have, it’s not only the dress you are going to wear that you need to think about – what on earth are you going to do for wedding hair?
I love the messy up do that all of the celebrities are wearing right now. It’s so easy to achieve, it’s bang on trend and best of all because it is supposed to look messy you can’t go wrong! Here are my tips on how you can get the look for wonderful wedding hair:
1. Wash your hair a few hours before styling to ensure your pins won’t slide out of your style.
2. Brush hair to the side with your favourite Finish brush from Goody’s Start, Style, Finish range, smoothing the front.
3. Tease hair at the back of your head from above to create texture as well as volume, back-combing with a Goody tail comb toward the scalp.
4. Pull hair back gently, lightly twisting it and pulling it sideways as you go. Create a loose loop around your fingers at the end and pin it into place using Goody Bobby Pins, then blend any loose pieces of hair into the loop and secure with Bobby Pins that match the colour of your hair. For extra secure style, criss cross pins to hold in place.
5. Finally finish with your favourite Goody accessory for perfectly finished wedding hair.
And hey don’t be afraid to play with your hair. It’s bags of fun trying new styles!